Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Short but Sweet

I try to learn something everyday.  Today I learned that I can not take my sleep medications after 10:00 at night and expect to get up in the morning.  But I am up and feel great!  Yesterday was a day full of erands for the family and a Fairboard Meeting last night.  It was our anual meeting, and for the most part I am really looking forward to the Story County Youth Fair.  I will be ebroidering polo shirts for the board and we will be pre-selling some in the Fair Office. 

Anyway, I also got a few pendants poured before I left.  I am really like doing the resin frames, I feel that they are sturdier than the glass pendants and I can do fun stuff like the round one and put the metal intials in them.  And hey if I am going to expierement I might as well get something fun out of the deal, right? 

Niome made some cross saddle charms too, I love the pink and black! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment