Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Eating my elephant!

We have all heard the story about how you eat an elephant, one bite at a time.  Well that is what has not been happening in my world, so I am going to start now.

I haven't blogged in a while and I do feel that it is an important thing for me to do.  I have several reasons:
1. I am pretty positive that I am driving my family crazy with my rambling, so I will drive you all crazy with it.
2. It is important for me to use this medium to share about what I do and who I am, I don't know if I am building a brand around myself or not, but it would be nice to be ready if that happens.
3. I have been struggling with the 'fake it till you make it' vs. authenticity thing lately.  I have decided to go with authentic and I'm really happy about that.  I think that blogging is a good way to keep this real.  For some reason it is easier for me to be my true self on here, and lets face it once I click that 'publish' button it's in the cloud forever.
4. I am using blogging as a step in keeping myself accountable and productive.  I have a great thing going with Total Show Image and my husband is super supportive, but lets face it, creativity doesn't pay the bills, okay it can but not if the ideas are only in my head.
5. I am planning on blogging in the morning between my husband going to work and getting the kids to school. It is going to help me get my day going.

One bite down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment