Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I may be a bit bi-polar

When I say this I am not trying to belittle anyone that has this disease.  I'm just trying to find out how my own odd brain works.  Here are some examples:

If I ever win the lottery my barn will look like it came out of the Dover catalog and most of my closet will be filled with Ralph Loren Polo. My favorite equine event, rodeo.

I had the DVR set to record some shows last night, 19 Kids and Counting and Sons of Anarchy.

My office and working space is close to a complete disaster, one of my favorite stores is Staples.

These are just a few examples, I think you can get the idea. I am starting to really notice this about myself.  Am I the only one out there with these traits?  I certainly think not.  So the challenge is, how do I make the two parts of myself play nice together and really become one?  Is it possible?  I'm not sure but I'm sure going to try.

Today's job, the disaster of an office and dinning room and getting some pictures posted to Facebook.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment