Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Well I finally have a g-mail/google account.  Wow I thought I was pretty up to date on technology (I can facebook and twitter with the best of them) but I ended up making a new account and couldn't figure out how to import this blog so I just made to administrators, so if one of me wasn't enough, there are now two!!!!  So if you see a post was written by Eileen or Total Show Image, yep both me!!!!  (okay just looked at the preview, two contributors, Eileen and Eileen Miller, I'm schizophrenic I guess, not a surprise to some)

Anyway back to the business at hand, Total Show Image has gone through some interesting changes this year.  I am now working along side a good friend that does some amazing bead work and though it isn't part of TSI; we more work along side of each other, help each other out, share vending space and most important bounce ideas off each other.  Okay more important than that we are good friends and hey if you can come out of a vendor event, hot, dirty, tired and with no sales and still be friends?  In my book that is worth a lot!

My goal with this blog is to show you what we are up to.  I wanted to let you know we do have a facebook page and there are tons of pictures on there.  I'm not going to re-post a bunch of old stuff on here.

I don't know if you really want to know my whole story, but face the facts.  I am a mom and wife who runs a business out of my home, stories about the fam are going to find there way on here.  Oh and stories about my dogs, some Physiologist would have a field day in my brain figuring out why I humanize my dogs they way I do.  I know it and I don't care, they are my babies.


I also am a consultant for JuJu Belle, an awesome company that make interchangeable jewelry.  They recently had a contest for the consultants to share their JuJu Belle story and a picture for a chance to be in the new catalog.  I will expand my techno skills and post one or two with this so that you can see me, my daughters new pleasure horse, and just how crazy I can be.  Oh and check out the awesome necklace!


No comments:

Post a Comment