Monday, February 13, 2012

A little of this, a lot of that

So it has been crazy around here lately and not getting a lot of TSI stuff done, it has been more family crazy.  I do have to share that we were on our way to Tandy's on Friday, Niome's car, well has been challenging lately, so instead of buying leather and conchos and all that fun stuff we spent the afternoon riding in her dad's truck. But, thanks to Clark we back on the road and did manage to have a lot fun watching Gwen re-stock her wardrobe!

I thought this would be a nice chance to fill you all in on the demographic of the Miller house. We live on an acreage in Central Iowa.  When I say we I am talking about my husband Todd and our four daughters Emily, Claira, Lillian and Sarah.  Lillian and Sarah are identical twins.  At our house we have the two Weimaraners, Gus and Belle, Johnny Cat, the cat in black (get it?) and Alexis the bunny.  Darcy and Snowie live at Sensation Stables, Emily works there and has informed me that even when we get the fence up and the one side of the building set up Darcy will stay there, because let's face it I don't have an indoor arena and unless I win the lottery it isn't happening!  My other big interests other than the horses are hunting and NASCAR.  I am kind of redneck but in a girly kind of way.  You will also hear a lot about my volunteering.  We are pretty active at our church and in the county 4-H program.

Well that is about it for this morning.  The kids have a late start so I am going to go and really enjoy my cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment