Monday, February 20, 2012

JuJu Belle and other exciting things

I have exciting news! I found out last week that I was one of the the consultants selected to be in the JuJu Belle catalog that will be released NATION WIDE April 1st. So once the shock and excitement wore off, I realized I have a lot of work to do this week.  They asked for a re-write to my story, which was done exceedingly fast basically because I pawned it of on my Journalist sister, and figure out head shots.  I was a little disappointed that they aren't going to use the pictures of Darcy and I, but I understand.  There isn't time for Diane to come down and take them, so off to Wal-Mart I go. April is going to help me find the perfect JuJu and if I go curly hair or straight.  THEN the wait is on, I'm gonna try to just forget about it for a month so I don't drive myself or you all crazy.

I think there is going to be some stretchy ring action in the studio, between craziness and a couple  meetings, I also have a softshell that needs one more color stitched out.  I will share those tomorrow.

I thought I would add a couple pictures of some of the awesome JuJu Belle I have created, jealous?  Yeah you should be...





No comments:

Post a Comment