Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ouch my arms

I told you all all a couple of days ago that Todd got me a wii Active trainer for Valentines.  Yesterday was upper body and today...oh my.  I am hoping that every 'day after' gets a little less painful.  I do know that it is all forward movement and pretty soon it will be good endorphins, yada, yada, yada.  For now hot showers and Aleve are my friends.  I have also discovered that even if we won the lottery I would not be able to have a personal trainer, because no one would put up with me swearing at them like that :).

I got to go to school yesterday and talk about Emily's senior year and what we need to start looking at colleges for, yikes I don't think I am ready for this, but she is.  We found out that she will start college as either a freshman about 3 credits short or a sophomore.  I am really proud of her but I can't believe we are already here.  We are so proud of her!

So I admit, it was a cloudy windy day on the prairie yesterday, and it was my Birthday soooo I did take a little nap.  Between that and school I wasn't as productive as I thought I would be, so I will need to make up for it today.  I did get Anne Hildreth's softshell done.  If you need an Equine Chiropractor I highly recommend her.  Emily would have had to pull out of showing at the State Fair, Beau was lame, she spend about 10 minutes with him and he did this about 30 minutes later...well I was going to insert a really awesome picture, but it's copy write protected.  Go to www.cowboycalendar.com, photo gallery, State Fair, 4-H Western Horsemanship 10 and it is picture 27 of 68.  Definitely NOT a lame horse.  I should probably order that picture huh? Hey Niome, feel free to share that picture with your student that say he won't do anything ;).


I am off to get ready for another crazy day, getting JuJu Belle put together for the photo shoot and I WILL get to strechy rings today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment