Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lots done, lots to do.

Have you ever noticed the productivity, leads to more productivity?  I have noticed that in these few days that I have started my day with this and wake up my mind when my body wakes up, I'm getting so much more done.  I LOVE IT!!!!

We didn't get the amount of snow they said we would get, I guess south of us got more, but that is okay.  I was able to get out and get horse feed and dog food.  I also got my self a stash of Diet Mt. Dew for the duration of what we now know was a non-blizzard.

It was such a productive day for TSI though, got some Carhartt's hemmed, I don't know what is worse fixing Carhartt's or horse blankets, dyed (well I really assisted, but I did learn how to do them myself now) my new to me Anderson Bean boots black, and got a couple of embroidery things done.  Not too shabby for a Saturday with all of us stuck inside together.

I posted a picture so you can see my fabulous embroidery skills! Of to get the coffee on and get my rear in the shower.  Gotta leave for church in a couple of hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment