Sunday, February 19, 2012

One step forward, two steps back

I fell off the blog wagon for a few days, but like it or not I'm back.  I was informed while we were having a company meeting at the Legion Bar in Roland (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) that someone likes to see what I say about her in the blog. So I figured I needed to get back to it on a somewhat daily basis. 
It was a crazy week, not necessarily for TSI but for me.  My kids had a late start Monday, early outs on Tuesday and Thursday and no school Friday.  Oh then I was home Wednesday with a sick one.  So when I had to miss the candle party I was invited to Friday night because the oldest had plans and Todd was working late, well lets just say there wasn't a lot of convincing on my part to have Todd pretty much pushing me out the door for some R&R later on Friday night.

So, back to our meeting,  It pretty much consisted of peach schnapps mixed with stuff...but alas I didn't get a receipt so no tax right off, but I think my family has enjoyed a mama that is a little less stressed.

Todd got me the EA Active 2 trainer for our wii for Valentines, so after Sarah helped me set it up on her sick day home from school (yep we got it last year for Christmas and I didn't even know how to turn it on), I worked out Thursday and Friday.  Let's just say I thought my abs were gone, they are not, and are not happy with me right now.  I think they liked their dormant state, but no more!!  We have some really cute ideas for recycling old t-shirts into really cute tank tops and well, I can't exactly wear them right now and I have saved a couple of the t's back from the stacks just for me.  So you might here some now and then about Weight Watchers and EA Active, but it really is for the good of the company ;).

Off to have some 'quality' time with the family!  I will be back tomorrow with some exciting JuJu Belle news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment